Beta Release: Incomplete/Experimental, see notes.
Click details button for details for a specific category.
Sorted by distance from exit.
Fun Spots Details
- Edmund C Jaeger Nature Sanctuary
- Pop. Estimate: 2,470,546 (2019)
- Pop. Last Census: 2,189,641 (2010)
- Pop. Growth: 11.9%
- Pop/Sq Mile: 303.8 (2010)
- Area: 7,206.48 (2010) Sq. Miles
- Median House Value: $330,600
- Owner Occupied: 65.8%
- Median Rental Cost: $1,311
- Avg. Commute To Work Time: 33.3
Edmund Carroll Jaeger, D.Sc., (January 28, 1887 – August 2, 1983) was an American biologist known for his works on desert ecology. He was born in Loup City, Nebraska to Katherine (née Gunther) and John Philip Jaeger, and moved to Riverside, California in 1906 with his family (...)
Desert Center, California
Desert Center is a census designated place in the Colorado Desert in Riverside County, California. It is in southern California, between the cities of Indio and Blythe at the junction of Interstate 10 and State Route 177 (Desert Center-Rice Road), about halfway between Phoenix and Los Angeles (...)
KBFR was a class A radio station in Desert Center, California, licensed to Sunnylands Broadcasting, LLC. It is the FM simulcast of KPSF 1200 AM as of 2017. (...)